Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: Access your MJC Email
Step 3: College Orientation
Step 4: Assessment Testing
Step 5: Education Plan
Step 6: Official Transcripts
Step 7: Apply for Financial Aid
Step 8: Register for Classes
Step 9: Pay Fees
Contact the friendly Admissions Office staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.
The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.
International students should start by visiting our Information for International Students.
ASMJC Student Government
Civic Engagement Project
Find a job
Hispanic Education Conference
Info for Undocumented Students
Prime Shine Pirate Express Bus Schedule
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
Title IX Information
Committees & Associations
California School Employees Assoc.
Distance Education Committee
Professional Development Committee
Resource Allocation Council
Yosemite Faculty Association
1. Drop Deadlines to be eligible for a refund - Class(es) must be dropped at the Admissions Office, or online at www.mjc.edu, on or before the refund date associated with the class. Refund dates for each class are listed on your printed class schedule.
2. Outstanding Credit - Students with an outstanding credit can carry this credit for two academic years. Credits will automatically be applied to fees and charges incurred during this time frame. ANY CREDITS REMAINING AT THE END OF THE TWO YEARS, THAT HAVE NOT BEEN REQUESTED TO BE REFUNDED, ARE FORFEITED.
3. In accordance with the California Code of Regulations, Section 58508, refunds with an enrollment credit of at least $10 will be assessed a $10 administrative processing fee.
4. Classes Canceled by the College - Credit is given for classes canceled by the college, however, refunds ARE NOT AUTOMATIC. In order to receive a refund, the student must submit a completed Online Refund Request Form. No processing fee will be charged for refunds associated with a class that was canceled by the college.
5. Refund Request Forms are available exclusively online. To access the Refund Request Form, you will need to log into your PiratesNet account.
You can also find the Online Refund Request Form by going to www.mjc.edu/forms
Eligible refunds are processed approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks from the filing date. If fees or tuition were paid by check, the refund is not processed until the check has been cleared by the bank.
Email: mjcbusinessoffice @mjc.edu
M - Th: 8:00-7:00
M - Th: 8:00-5:00
M - Th: 7:30-5:30