Check your school issued email for your priority registration appointment date and time. If you've completed the steps to receive priority registration your appointment was emailed to you. A priority registration appointment is the earliest date and time a student can register for the upcoming semester.
MJC is excited to announce that the Free for Me, free tuition program will be offered to all students again this Fall semester! With the completion of a financial aid application, MJC will pay all your tuition costs and fees for the Fall semester! Review the class schedule to find the in-person or online classes that fit your needs.
MJC's Annual Beer, Wine & Gourmet Food Celebration is back in-person on May 27th at 6pm. Enjoy varietal beers, wines, and hors d’oeuvres, enter to win the door prize, browse and bid on the silent auction. Join us and help support #MJC Athletics, the largest community college athletics program in Northern California. Tickets available at www.mjc.edu/athletics
The MJC TRIO Support Services Program invites you to join their program! If your goal is to graduate from MJC and transfer to a 4-year university, then this program is for YOU! This program is designed to help students achieve their educational objectives as fast as possible. Learn More or Apply Now!
Registration for Summer is Open: In-Person & Online Classes
Registration is open to everyone for the Summer term. It's not too late- class start dates in May, June & July. Register now
- Shorter Terms
- Get ahead or catch up on credits
- Take a tough class with a lighter load
- Get into a regularly waitlisted class
- Finish your degree faster with course pairings
- Flexible Schedules: In-person & Online Classes Available
Looking for an activities course that will activate job skills while meeting a graduation requirement? Join “Innovative Problem Solving” (WKFSK300) and dip into multiple academic disciplines while exploring and designing a unique solution to a community challenge. Learn More about how to participate in Innovative Problem Solving.
Summer Hours: Monday-Thursday,7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Starbucks Coffee is available in the Cafeteria
- Breakfast: Breakfast Muffins & Bagels, Burritos, Breakfast Bowls & Hash Browns
- Lunch: Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Philly Sandwiches, Tri-tip Sandwiches, Chicken Strips & Fries. Assorted Sandwiches, Salads & Wraps