The Resource Allocation Council is committed to clearly communicating our processes and recommendations. In the resource allocation process, we will ask the questions:
- Does it help students reach their educational goals?
- Does is promote student equity?
- Is it reasonable?
- Is it allowable?
- Is it essential?
- Is it sustainable?
The direction of the Resource Allocation Council is based on the following established Guiding Principles:
- Valuing stewardship and integrity in recognizing our fiduciary responsibility to ensure fiscal stability
- Taking an institutional approach to decision-making
- Allocating resources strategically to strengthen learning and support services that improve student success
- Articulating college needs through a defined and documented process
- Using relevant, well-defined, agreed upon data in a consistent manner for decision-making
- Leveraging of current resources proactively, regardless of fiscal climate
- Operating under established timelines
- Assessing, refining, and communicating the resource allocation model and processes regularly
Director of Facilities and Planning (Ex-Officio/Report Out)
ADA Liaison (Ex-Officio/Report Out)
Events/Facilities and Duplicating Manager (Ex-Officio/Report Out)
Vice President of Instruction (Ex-Officio/Subject Matter Expert)
Vice President of Student Services (Ex-Officio/Subject Matter Expert)