The Resource Allocation and Facilities Committee is committed to clearly communicating our processes and recommendations. In the resource allocation process, we will ask the questions:
- Does it help students reach their educational goals?
- Does is promote student equity?
- Is it reasonable?
- Is it allowable?
- Is it essential?
- Is it sustainable?
The direction of the Resource Allocation and Facilities Committee is based on the following established Guiding Principles:
- Valuing stewardship and integrity in recognizing our fiduciary responsibility to ensure fiscal stability and sustainability of physical resources
- Taking an institutional approach to decision-making
- Allocating physical and fiscal resources strategically to strengthen learning and support services that improve student success
- Advocating and articulating college needs through planning documents and a defined and documented process
- Using relevant, well-defined, agreed upon data in a consistent manner for decision-making
- Leveraging of current physical and fiscal resources proactively, regardless of fiscal climate
- Operating under established timelines
- Assessing, refining, and communicating the resource allocation model and processes regularly
- Propose and prioritize ADA and other legislative compliance
Director of Facilities and Planning (Ex-Officio/Report Out)
Matthew Lopez Phillips
ADA Liaison (Ex-Officio/Report Out)
Vice President of Instruction (Ex-Officio/Subject Matter Expert)