Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: Access your MJC Email
Step 3: College Orientation
Step 4: Assessment Testing
Step 5: Education Plan
Step 6: Official Transcripts
Step 7: Apply for Financial Aid
Step 8: Register for Classes
Step 9: Pay Fees
Contact the friendly Admissions Office staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.
The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.
International students should start by visiting our Information for International Students.
ASMJC Student Government
Civic Engagement Project
Hispanic Education Conference
Info for Undocumented Students
Prime Shine Pirate Express Bus Schedule
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
Title IX Information
Committees & Associations
California School Employees Assoc.
Distance Education Committee
Professional Development Committee
Resource Allocation Council
Yosemite Faculty Association
I. Click on the yellow image with the text "The Basics" to access some basic information about SLOs.
2. Click on the image below with the text "eLumen" for logging into eLumen. Remember: Your username is the entire yosemite email address.
3. Click on the image below with the text "HOW TO . . . Videos & Documents to navigate eLumen"
4. To know if a class you're teaching is up for assessment during the time span of
fall 2017- spring 2019,
click on the blue image below with the text "Fall 2017-Spring 2019 Schedules."
5. To access a colleague on the OAW (Outcomes Assessment Workgroup), click on the blue image below with the text "OAW: A Standing Workgroup that's committed to assisting you."
6. To access the SLO Handbook & Program-Review process, click on the image below.
Phone: (209) 575-6742