Modesto Junior College invites all students to download the college’s mobile phone application!
This free mobile app provides students with a convenient way to access PiratesNet, Canvas, request a refund, and find their way around campus with maps.
Mobile app users are able to view their schedule or grades, search for classes, look up information on parking, bus and shuttle transportation, important campus phone numbers and much more. (Note: Grades prior to 2004 are not available for viewing on the app.)
- Apple devices running iOS 9.0 or later and watch OS 3 or later
- Android devices running system version 4.3.0 or later
- Kindle Fire devices, except 2011 model
Steps to follow to use the new mobile app:
- On your cell phone go to the app store (Google Play, Apple App Store or Amazon (Kindle Fire) and download/launch Ellucian Go.
- Search for and select Modesto Junior College from the list of schools. (Once you load MJC it will automatically go there in the future.)
- Open the menu in the top left corner to see a list of applications available.
You will notice that several applications (class schedule, grades and restrictions) have a “locked” icon on the right. Your PiratesNet login and password will unlock these applications.
Under the heading “How to Videos” you will find an Ellucian Mobile Demo that can assist you in navigating the new mobile app.
Watch for these future components of the MJC Mobile App that are expected to be available in the future:
- Student Financial Information
- Faculty and Staff Directory
Download MJC's mobile phone application today, and start experiencing the ease and
efficiency of having this new tool at your fingertips!