Career Building Activities
Remote Internship Opportunity From Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center
The Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center InternMatch pilot program offers students an opportunity to deepen and develop their work experience, explore career opportunities, and strengthen their understanding of their "Why?" This remote internship experience will demonstrate to the students the world of remote work as many of us across the globe are doing now.
The Central Valley Mother Lode (CVML) region project offers a minimum of 2-3 remote internships per college in the region. Students are encouraged to enroll in college work experience programs to earn college credit. There is limited availability for paid internships provided by the Startup Companies.
Visit "How To Get An Internship in 2021" for internship tips and information
Email Nicole Eddlemon for additional internship information and visit mjc.jobspeaker.com to create or update your resume.
Love Stanislaus County Intern:
- Answer phone inquires, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Manage database and input information, data, and records
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Attend community events and activities as an ambassador of the organization
- Shadow multiple office positions learning their functions in the organization
- Learn all aspects of a non-profit organization
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and email
This is a stipend position. Successful candidates will receive $500 at the conclusion. Hours may include nights and weekends, and holidays as needed.
If interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Celebration of Lights Holiday Parade: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Street Closures
- VIP Stage
- Float Staging and more
Two Volunteer Shifts Available:
- Shift 1: 2:00PM-8:00PM
- Shift 2: 4:00PM-8:00PM
For more information contact: Stephanie Navarro at 209-577-5450 or email@example.com
Register online at www.modestogov.com/PRND