For local vaccination clinic locations and hours, click here.
- Visit Stanislaus County Health Services Agency for current information about testing locations in Stanislaus County. Visit My Turn to view statewide vaccine sites.
- Visit COVID-19 CA for general testing guidance and information.
- COVID home tests are available in Health Services and School/Division offices.
COVID-19 Notification Forms
If you have tested positive or are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Positivity & Exposure Guidance to fill out the appropriate notification form.
- 24/7 Health and Human Services Help: For Stanislaus County residents, call 2-1-1 or go to stanislauscounty211.org for assistance with food, housing, health, transportation, mental health, substance use, and legal services.
- 24/7 Mental Health Support: Offered through Stanislaus County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services. If you have a concern about your mental health or the mental health of a loved one, please call us at (209) 558-4600. To learn more, visit Stanislaus County Behavioral and Health Recovery Services.
- TimelyCare offers 24/7 free and unlimited access to a mental health provider from a mobile device or computer. For MJC students only.
- 24/7 Domestic Violence Hotline, call (800) 799-7233 or click Chat Now; Call 911 if you or the person you are helping is in immediate danger.
- 24/7Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call or text 988 or text "COURAGE" to 741741
Local and State Public Health
- Stanislaus County Public Health: Current COVID-19 health statistics, testing information, and recommendations from our county.
- California Department of Public Health: Current COVID-19 and other health statistics and recommendations from California