Enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card when you create your TimelyCare account!
Feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Don’t forget, TimelyCare provides you free virtual access to licensed providers for your mental health needs. Register your account now so you can have it later! Start a visit from anywhere in the United States.
To enter you must create your profile by visiting timelycare.com/piratecare or downloading the TimelyCare app.
Register between Nov 27th - Dec 11th, 2023 to be entered to win!
Get No-Cost Mental Health Support with TimelyCare
Modesto Junior College students have FREE, 24/7 access to virtual care services with TimelyCare — the virtual health and well-being platform from TimelyMD, designed for college students. Students do not need insurance to access TimelyCare services. Students have access to TimelyCare services 365 days a year. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours, and any time you need support!
TimelyCare services include:
TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
Scheduled Counseling: Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that best works for you. (12 visits per year)
Self-Care Content: Visit the “Explore” page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content, including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
Peer Community: 24/7, anonymous, peer-to-peer support where you can connect with other students across the county who face similar challenges.
Basic Needs: Connects student with free or reduced-cost programs that provide support for services, such as food and housing assistance.
Speak to a Provider
- Create an account by entering your school email address.
- Select “Start a new visit” then choose your location and visit type.
- Once you’ve answered a few questions, you’ll enter a virtual waiting room.
- A provider will review your request and join you within just a few minutes. You’ll be notified when they join the call. Press “Join Visit” to get connected.
- When your visit is complete, your provider will send a summary along with any resources through the “messages” function on the app.