The following is the process to articulate your course with Modesto Junior College:
All requests must be submitted via the CTE Transitions Request form. You will also need to upload the required supporting documents as PDFs.
- Copy of high school course outline board approved within 5 Years
- Copy of final examination
- Copy of course syllabus
Timeline of important dates and deadlines:
New Agreements - All new agreements must be submitted to Modesto Junior College by December 31st of each academic year to be considered for the following academic year.
Renewal Agreements - All renewal agreements are treated as new agreements and must be to Modesto Junior College by the December 31st of each academic year to be considered for the following academic year.
- Revisions are made to either the MJC or high school course outline that affect the course objectives.
- There is a change in instructor teaching the course at the college or high school.
3 years have passed (agreements that expire in the summer must be renewed by December).
Current Articulated Courses
How do I earn credit for the CTE Transitions courses I've completed at school?
Students will receive credit on their MJC transcript for an articulated course taken in high school once they have completed the following:
- Complete the MJC online application to obtain a student ID W#
- Must pass articulated high school course with an A or B grade (for most courses) in the 2nd semester