Step 3: Assessment - Placement Options
For English learners, please visit the English Language Learner Welcome Center for assistance.
Students who have graduated from high school in the last 10 years will receive an English and Math placement automatically upon completion of the online admission application (CCCApply).
If you do not have a high school record from the last 10 years, you will take the self-guided placement. Self-Guided Placement is an activity that provides an opportunity to choose the course(s) most suitable for you.
- This option is for students who graduated from a high school prior to 2011 or have attended high school internationally.
High School Records
- Recent High School Records (after 2010)
- AP (Advanced Placement) test score
English Language Learner Course & Program Recommendation
- If you are still learning English, visit the English Language Learner Welcome Center for Assistance.
- Course work from another community college
- Assessment from another community college