How to Register Using Starfish Degree Planner and Class Search
- It may take 24-48 hours for access to Starfish after receiving your w# (student ID)
- Submit your plan for approval so a counselor can review/approve and give you credit for your Core Step for Priority Registration!
- Schedule an appointment during the semester with a counselor to complete or review your Comprehensive Education Plan
How to Set Up Profile
- View your Student Success Team in Starfish - My Success Network.
- Receive early alerts for academic concerns and kudos for a job well done.
- View electronic referrals and other messages.
- View, make changes, request approval, and follow degree plan
- Sign up for online appointments with your Student Success Specialist.
- Set up your profile
- Connect to people and services
- View messages and flags
- Stay on track
- Select a degree and build your plan
- Make changes to an existing degree plan
- Request counseling approval
- Print or save approved degree plans